The Technical Director will be working on the Renewables Projects (wind farms, solar plants, storage,). The position will be based in Vietnam and be attached to the Project Management Office (PMO) within the Industry Division; the technical division in Head Quarter.
The Technical Director will be responsible for the successful and safe technical development and delivery projects in Vietnam, particularly during construction stages.
In particular, he or she is responsible of the successful execution of the project contract(s) in terms of safety, budget, planning, and quality
- Management of the contracts in place at Financial Clause (Engineering, Procurement and Construction related contracts, subcontractor’s contracts etc.)
- The implementation and deployment QHSE, Project Management policies and good practices at project level
- Final validation of all key technical and construction documents and decisions related to the execution of the projects contracts
- Management of a project team (Site manager, Site engineers, Site HSE officer Owner’s Engineer, etc.)
- Suppliers and contractors’ management
- Management of the Project budget and costs, including: management of procurement (for cost under its limit of authorization), negotiations with contractors / subcontractors, claim management etc.
- Experience: 10 to 15 years of experience in technical project management and construction in the field of Power Generation
- Experience in the Renewable Sector, e.g. Wind, Solar, Storage, would be a plus; International experience also be appreciated.
- Strong technical and commercial understanding of all key challenges of the development, construction and operation of Power generation projects (electrical, mechanical and civil engineering, HV works, procurement, etc.).
- Ability to manage technical teams and subcontractors.
- Strong business acumen and commercial skills including knowledge of technical and commercial terms, contractual arrangements incl. EPCs, Supply Agreements, O&Ms, etc.
- Strong Project Management competencies and leadership capabilities (Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, HSE, Risks, etc...). A certification in Project Management (eg PMP, Prince2, etc) would be a plus.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mia Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 90 182 139
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876370