NextWave Partners is exclusively working with a floating offshore wind product/technology developer (such as floating foundations) that is growing their team and is seeking an experienced Structural Engineer.
This opportunity presents a chance to be an early mover/contributor to the rapidly growing floating offshore wind industry, anticipated to expand exponentially in the coming years. Floating OSW opens the door to new generation possibilities in deep water regions.
- Help create designs for floating foundations with the fabrication and manufacturing yards/process in mind
- Manage outside consultants/engineers
- Interface with various stakeholders (clients, fabricators, consultancies, leadership, co-workers, etc.)
- Be an engaged member of the team to help the company move towards their goals
The ideal Candidate will have experience in at least some of the following areas:
- Design of steel structures (ideally floating steel)
- Experience with FEA (on steel structures)
- Understanding/Experience interfacing with shipyards/fabricators of complex steel structures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering or equivalent experience (higher education is valued by client)
- Willingness to work in a diverse international environment
- Experience working remotely (exceptional communication skills)
- Familiarity with the offshore wind industry is preferred (or floating Oil & Gas structures)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market, please contact Silas Mähner at email@example.com or +1 (929) 295-6707 (Direct Line)