NextWave Partners is working with a leading developer within SE Asia who is looking to identify a Wind Development Manager to support project development for wind projects in Asia.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working within Asia to identify viable sites for wind project development, using knowledge of energy markets, wind, transmission, permitting and environmental issues.
- Work Efficiently and effectively to rapidly acquire all land and easements required for a utility-scale wind farm.
- Manage all wind project development activities on one or more projects, including site identification, land acquisition, interconnection, environmental studies, permitting, title, survey and other real estate matters.
- Lead and manage all aspects of project development from inception to construction hand-off.
- As projects advance in the development process, duties include working with other staff regarding off-take of power, project modeling, project proposals, arrangements for finance, construction and operations, and other matters.
- Develop and implement regional departmental objectives, and assist in the departmental budgeting process.
- At least 10 years of development experience within the wind/renewable sector in SE Asia.
- Able to function independently and manage multiple projects at different stages of development
- Thorough understanding of leases and other contracts, relevant environmental issues, and wind industry trends.
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office, mapping and other applicable software are strongly preferred.
- A bachelor's degree in an applicable environmental or public policy, scientific, quantitative or another related field.
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at NextWave Partners
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713