NextWave is working with a global leader focussed on the development and management of solar energy projects.
The client is looking for a Technical Director- Project Finance, who will lead all technical aspects of project finance modeling across the Project Finance function. This is a unique position of an internal consultant,
and for someone who is motivated to own the infrastructure of the deal/transactions but doesn't want to be a part of the deal team.
Technical Director - Project Finance will draw on their modeling expertise and experience in finance, tax, and accounting to advise the commercial teams and to help achieve accurate, consistent, and accretive
results, ensuring the successful financing of all of the client's utility-scale solar projects.
- Technical Director - Project Finance will own and maintain all of the client's financial modeling tools, ensuring they are up-to-date, accurate, and streamlined at all times.
- Technical Director - Project Finance will develop and incorporate new features into the client's financial models and build models for financing structures that the client hasn’t previously utilized, based on market demand and feedback.
- Technical Director - Project Finance will research and be an expert in emerging technical trends in tax equity and debt financing as well as competitor activities and noteworthy transactions. They will closely track market pricing, structures, and trends in project financing.
- Technical Director - Project Finance will advise PF deal leads and management on project financing trends – pricing, structural features, risk exposure, etc. and assist junior team members with complex modeling issues and updates as required for deal closings.
- Technical Director - Project Finance will have very strong Microsoft Excel skills. They will have an extremely detailed technical understanding of renewable energy tax equity and debt financing structures.
- Technical Director - Project Finance will have advanced accounting and tax acumen and familiarity with HLBV accounting.
- Technical Director - Project Finance will have a Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field. 7+ years renewable energy project finance experience, with direct work experience in financial modeling, tax equity and debt structuring, and accounting.
- Technical Director - Project Finance will have a successful track record of executing tax equity and debt transactions from beginning to end.
Kindly note at this point the client is unable to sponsor and would only consider talent who are authorized to work in the US.
For a confidential discussion, please send in your CV to Sana Anjum at email@example.com or call her at +1 (929) 353-7160 (Direct Line).