|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Mid - Senior Project Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Project development and management of the energy company's investments under development and under‐construction renewable power plants in Japan. The Manager will be responsible for owning and leading the development of a renewable project from early‐stage development to construction completion. The role will also include technical assessment of new development and project acquisition opportunities working with cross-functional teams.
● Establish project baselines including permit road map, development and construction budget, project schedule and risk analysis.
● Obtain development permits from national/local governments include consent from local community and associations.
● Confirm FIT right is valid and submit change application if required.
● Issue RFP for EPC contractor selection, communicate with EPCs, evaluate proposals, negotiate with EPC contractors, General/Civil contractors.
● Manage overall schedule/budget/quality of power plant constructions to make sure all the construction works are completed before expected deadlines, COD.
● Support Head of Project Development & Management and team member to expand business in Japan as necessary.
● Sufficient project development knowledge and experience for renewable energy business.
● Negotiation and execution skills at an external facing level
● Demonstrated ability to coordinate and multi‐task a variety of activities including cross‐functional interaction internally● Significant attention to detail and a high level of organization
● A strong desire to be a part of a rapidly growing business with an opportunity to progress
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to transfer analysis into tangible results
● Effective analysis and interpretation of contractual documents
● Computer literacy sufficient to operate Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired