|Posted:||7 months ago|
Title: Senior Manager, Project Finance
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave Partners is working with a leading renewable energy company who develops, constructs, and operates solar and energy storage projects in the States, South Asia and Southeast Asia. Our client is seeking a Senior Manager, Project Finance to join their team in Singapore.
- Lead origination and execution of project financing and capital raising activities
- Take lead of developing, analysing and conduct valuation of financial models to assess project opportunities and meet financial funding requirements.
- Work closely with development team to evaluate market opportunities and execute most optimal financing solutions for projects
- Coordinate with banks, financial institutions etc, focusing on due diligence, negotiation, and execution of loan documentations.
- At least 6 years of relevant buy/sell side experience across project financing and capital raising
- Experience in renewable energy or power essential for this role
- Excellent financial modelling skills a must
- Fluency in English is a must, fluency in other Asian languages would be of added advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired