|25 days ago
Title: Senior Business Operations Manager, APAC
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a global leader in renewable energy to help identify Senior Manager of Business Operations (APAC) to help drive their next phase of growth and global expansion. As a Senior Manager, Business Operations, you will work in the Business Operations team within the Development and Delivery organisation.
- Oversee and report on the portfolio's development and construction progress.
- Identify and address issues, providing support as needed to meet regional and global targets.
- Design, refine, and implement improved business processes and systems to accommodate organizational growth.
- Drive and coordinate critical aspects of day-to-day management, including governance, financial management, and regional communication.
- Hold a BA or equivalent qualification; additional preference for a degree in Engineering or the Sciences.
- Preferably equipped with a Master's degree, further enhancing the depth of knowledge and capabilities.
- 10+ years experience in the fields of energy, renewables, and development.
- Possess a background in Finance, Operations, or Business Management, contributing versatile skills and knowledge to the role.
Compensation & Benefits
- Amazing Long Term Incentive Scheme.
- Competitive Base Salary.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.