Nextwave Partners is currently partnering with a leading Global Infrastructure investor and developer looking to expand their footprints in Asia.
We are currently seeking an HR Generalist to be based in their Singapore office.
This role will participate in the full scope of HR activities and will be in charge of assisting in the implementation and administration of the HR policies, programs, and activities for the Asia team not limited to general HR administration, recruitment, onboarding, C&B, performance review & management, training and development, employee relations and engagement etc.
You will partner with their HR Advisor to work closely with senior leadership to develop and deliver integrated HR solutions for the organization. This role will be considered for conversion to permanent headcount.
- Implement core HR processes such as the annual performance review, payroll and leave management, ensure that a complete set of HR policies and procedures are in place, in accordance with local employment laws and standards.
- Support management in planning and forecasting of resource mobilisation, developing staff headcount and cost budget.
- Partner managers throughout the recruitment cycle includes but not limited to formulating recruitment strategy, job posting and advertising, candidate screening and interview, pre-employment checks, onboarding etc in line with the company guidelines.
- Manage and support annual performance review and talent development programs alongside management team.
- Build and implement C&B policies and schemes.
- Support employee exits and conduct exit interviews to identify areas of improvement, improve employee retention and experience.
- Engage internal stakeholders to identify any gaps and support the design and implementation of HR IT systems and general procedures to increase work efficiency.
- Conduct reporting and administrative duties i.e.: regular HR reporting, employment contracts, visa, or employment pass related matters, updating HR file records and database etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM or equivalent
- 7-10 years of relevant HR experience covering various functions
- Strong understanding on employment laws in Singapore, knowledge across South Asia/Southeast Asia a plus
- Experience in handling HR IT systems e.g. WorkDay, SAP, MS Dynamics etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must, both spoken and written
- Able to work hands-on, multitask effectively and perform under pressure to meet tight deadlines
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153