NextWave Partners has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Grid Connections Manager to join a leading IPP to help them set up and connect their renewable energy projects to the grid and ensure it is appropriately managed and maintained throughout the lifetime of the powerplants.
- Manage, plan and negotiate grid interconnection agreements for projects across Europe.
- Interact with relevant authorities and grid owners/operators, project team, regulatory team and support project activities as required.
- To provide technical assistance during project development and the delivery of projects by providing grid expertise and on-site support to the project managers.
- Ensure that requirements in grid codes, standards and tariffs relevant to interconnection processes are incorporated.
- Monitor the development of grid framework conditions in the relevant markets.
- Provide a strategic view on the grid connections for future projects
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or other related technical discipline and (preferably) more than 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of MV and HV connection work
- Established relationships with grid providers
- Commercial and Technical experience in Grid Connection
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Cherish Yew at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1939
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1435758