|Posted:||27 days ago|
Title: Senior Communications Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a leading renewable energy developer who's looking to further expand their team in Korea.
- Develop and execute communication strategies to share the company's business strategy, projects information and create brand awareness in the local market
- Build and manage relationships with local media, journalists, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare and execute media plans such as press release, social media contents, presentations, conference materials etc.
- Manage relationship with external PR, media, event agencies etc.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism or any relevant discipline
- Prior experience from a PR agency or media related function
- Experience in creating social media posts and articles on news platforms
- Experience dealing with local media and press
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)