|Posted:||6 days ago|
Title: Senior Associate (Investment Management)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a leading global investment firm who specializes renewable energy investments globally looking to further expand their presence in APAC. The firm is currently looking to hire a Senior Associate to join their Investment Management team in Singapore.
· Monitoring investment performance of renewable energy assets, mitigate risks and contribute to optimization initiatives throughout construction and operational phase
· Providing detailed analytics with focus on investment's value creation
· Delivering reports on investment performance to senior management and investors
· Assisting senior management throughout decision making process
· Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering, or other relevant discipline. Master's an added advantage
· 4-6 years of experience within investment management, management consulting, banking, or financial management
· Renewable energy experience required
· Flexibility with travel based on company's needs
· Fluency in both written and spoken English. Any additional Asian language is a plus
· Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)