Our client is a global independent power producer/leader in the renewable energy sector. As part of their aggressive expansion in APAC, are now looking to expand the team in Singapore.
- Serve as a strategic partner, determining workforce needs, competency gaps and driving staffing development plan and strengthening retention across the region;
- Managing employee relations, including action as an impartial mediator in any disciplinary procedures, conducting formal investigations, and ensuring fairness as required (from region perspective);
- To facilitate evaluation and development of HR capacity and overall offices infrastructure at the regional and local levels;
- Develop training gaps analysis, and to deliver critical training to all levels and categories of employees.
- Strengthening the current recruitment processes according to HQ recruitment policy and guidelines;
- Involve in recruitment process for all key business hiring, both regional and market-related;
- HR reports, consolidation of organisational charts and other HR-related work files and reports; including HR advisor role to regional HR budget and forecast-reporting; Finalise Board update/materials
- Be the regional responsible to improve HRIS data accuracy and overall HR audit results.
- To conduct regional compensation and benefits benchmarking and work on strategies to improve benefits across regions for competitive talent acquisition;
- Provide strategic advices on region and market succession planning to ensure strong people pipeline within the organisation;
- To develop strong strategies for positive development of overall engagement driver score of each market;
- Minimum Bachelor degree (or above) with a Major in Human Resource/ Talent Management
- Min. 8 years of relevant regional human resource management experience
- Analytic skills
- Positive work attitude, meticulous with strong strategic mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- According to business requirements / needs.
- At least one trip per year to Headquarter is required.
- English working proficiency
- Other Language capability is welcome.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Fletcher Kim on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6940 1934
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1877723