My Client is a renewable energy developer, responsible for delivering renewable energy projects in the region.
They have been leading successful renewable energy projects across the world and now Taiwan is one of their main focus.
As a Quality Manager which will have the responsibility of overseeing our all aspects of quality functions of the project, this is responsible for leading the quality team to success
- Involvement in coming up with the quality standard of the project
- Ensuring that all quality standard are adhere across the projects and stated clearly to the team
- Responsible on the quality standard and reporting to stakeholders on the standard of it and improving on the existing standards
- Responsible for all quality work in the entire project and culture
- Quality experience in large infrastructure/construction projects
- Ability to build good relationship with expat and local hires, including stakeholders
- Fluent in Mandarin & English
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538