My client is an international renewable energy player looking for a Project scheduler in Taiwan. This person is to focus on ensuring that the project is happening accordingly to schedule from development to commissioning.
- Ensuring project team is keeping on schedule
- Liaising with the internal and external project team on manpower and time schedule
- Reporting on the schedule performance and communicating them to all parties involved
- Ensuring all documentation for projects are kept up to date and on par with expectation
- Experience in project planning/scheduling is necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively in an international / multi-culture environment is highly important
- Infrastructure / large-scale project experience is a plus
- Speaking of excellent English & Chinese is required
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will get back to shortlisted candidates directly. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all applicants due to volume, we apologize if you don’t hear from us but do promise to reach out should something relevant come up.
Registration ID: R1658538 NextWave Partners (EA License No: 16S8303)