My client provides end-to-end consultancy services to renewable energy investors, developers and operators across the globe and has a strong presence across Southeast Asia and other emerging markets. With various projects in the pipeline, they are in the look for Project Managers who will be interested to be involved in Wind projects in Vietnam
- Overall project management on design and construction of wind farms
- In charge of budget control, project safety, project due diligence, coordination and work scheduling, managing and coaching engineers, ensure projects are in accordance with compliance standards etc
- Establish and maintain relationship with clients, governmental bodies and local authorities, EPC and other relevant stakeholders
- Monitor projects progression and conduct monthly reporting back to the management and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Construction or other relevant engineering . PMP would be an added advantage.
- 5-10 years of working experience with proven track record of managing large scale renewable energy projects within the region
- Experience in working at the client side from early development stages throughout delivery
- Good communication and written skills in English language required to manage both internal and external stakeholders. Proficiency in Vietnamese would be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to take lead of projects and work independently
Please note that candidates with more construction related experience will be considered for a Construction Manager position instead.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153