My client is a leading renewable energy IPP has a strong presence in Asia. With various projects in the pipeline, they are in the look for a Project Manager who will be interested to be involved in Wind projects in Vietnam
- Overall project management on design and construction of wind farms
- In charge of budget control, project safety, project due diligence, coordination and work scheduling, managing and coaching engineers, ensure projects are in accordance with compliance standards etc
- Establish and maintain relationship with clients, governmental bodies and local authorities, EPC and other relevant stakeholders
- Monitor projects progression and conduct monthly reporting back to the management and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Construction or other relevant engineering . PMP would be an added advantage.
- 5-10 years of working experience with proven track record of managing large scale renewable energy projects within the region
- Experience in working at the client side from early development stages throughout delivery
- Good communication and written skills in English language required to manage both internal and external stakeholders. Proficiency in Vietnamese would be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to take lead of projects and work independently
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153