|about 1 month ago
Title: Project Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Company
The company is highly experienced and well recognized industry leaders in Floating Production to provide focused and complementary multi-disciplinary services to the Offshore Oil & Gas, as well as Renewable energy sectors worldwide.
- Engineering degree or similar level of education and 15+ years of relevant industry experience in the maritime or energy sector
- Strong project management skills demonstrated in relevant large-scale substation, offshore platforms or similar projects with multi-million EUR CAPEX.
- 5+ years of experience from the offshore wind sector
- Good understanding of technical challenges and strong problem-solving attitude to accept and overcome challenges
- Good contract and commercial management skills
- Leadership skills with the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively and to lead a large, international, and multi-cultural project team spread over several countries
- Excellent command of the English language in speaking as well as in writing.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)