NextWave Partners is working with a leading consultancy to help build their project management team. For that purpose, they're looking for a Project Manager to:
Roles and responsibilities
- Oversee the EPC Contractor's performance on behalf of the owner
- Manage the planning and execution of an EPC scope for the LNG terminal.
- Ensure they're available for all meetings nominated by the Owner between the Owner and the EPC Contractor.
- Ensure that the EPC Contractor on the project carries out the project in a timely and safe manner
- 10 + years of experience in oil & gas industry; degree and/or professionally qualified
- At least one project served as a Project Manager on an LNG terminal.
- Willing to relocate to Asia
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713