My client is a renowned offshore wind developer who is developing several projects in Asia. They are looking to hire an experienced Project Finance Manager to assist the development and asset management teams on a particular project in Taiwan.
- Managing the financial and commercial elements of various projects such as Financial and Commercial Leadership Reporting project progress and any decision proposals to the Board
- Working closely with the Asset Management team to ensure long term viability of any existing projects
- Leading project financing activities, working closely with the technical and commercial teams to ensure that the project designs and procured contracts are bankable.
- Managing relationships with lenders and their advisors, ensuring that the projects are complying with all shareholder and loan agreements
- Managing project cash flows and foreign currency and interest rate hedges.
- Ensuring that the project complies with insurance requirements.
- Ensuring that the project company complies with relevant accounting standards and rules.
- Managing tax planning activities
- Reviewing and signing off financial statements before they are submitted to the project committee and board.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or a similar field (MBA is preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience with project finance of large infrastructure projects
- Previous experience working on Offshore Wind projects
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587