My Client is an international firm overlooking projects in Northeast Asia. They are an international firm with multiple portfolio worldwide and is now looking for a solar project engineer to be based in Taipei
This engineer will assist with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing of technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality. The Project Engineer is responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines of ongoing projects and will establish inspection criteria for the proper implementation of all the elements of a project.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring assigned engineering projects.
- Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project's status.
- Cooperating and communicating with contractors and other project participants and collaborating to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Ensuring the project compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energy or a related field.
- Experienced in solar preferred (Fresh grads are welcomed to apply)
- Excellent project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with a “can do” attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, Autocad, PVSyst preferred
- Knowledgeable in applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices will be a plus
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538