Global Renewable Developer, based in London with assets spanning; Europe, LATAM, N.America & Australia are looking for a Project Developer to join their team in London to focus on developing projects across the UK and Northern Europe.
The Project Developer will be responsible for managing the development of projects across the UK and Northern Europe, mostly focussing on developing utility-scale solar and battery storage projects. The role will encapsulate all areas of development, including; site identification, feasibility studies, negotiation with land &/or site owners, design, stakeholder management and then bringing a project through to financial close and handover to the company’s in-house construction team.
- Taking full responsibility for developing sites, which ultimately means the success of the business
- Identifying sites
- Conducting feasibly studies
- Work alongside origination and trading teams to ensure off-take agreements and PPA’s are put into place
- Working with engineering/grid teams
- Navigating sites through the planning process
- Working with investment teams to ensure projects reach successful financial close
- Ability to document all stages of the project thoroughly, to ensure the smoothest possible handover to construction
- Experience in Renewable Development, 5 years +
- Demonstrable track record of completed deals
- Strong professional network
- Be able to converse with a very wide range of stakeholders including; investors, developers, IPP’s, land owners & government officials
- Based in, or commutable to London
The company is looking for a committed and motivated candidate who wants to grow with a very entrepreneurial business. In exchange for this commitment, our client is offering an extensive remuneration package, alongside defined career progression opportunities.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Oliver Powell at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 63401918
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989