|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Project Development Manager - Renewable Energy
Location: Manila, Philippines
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave is working with an international renewable energy developer in the Philippines. They are looking for an experienced Project Development Manager to lead the project development on wind and solar projects in the Philippines.
- Identify opportunities for renewable projects aligning with regional development goals
- Secure land rights through property agreements for project development
- Obtain all necessary permits for project construction and operation from third parties
- Oversee project development, providing progress reports to senior management
- Perform due diligence, including land assessment and feasibility studies
- Engage with government and regulatory stakeholders to sustain relationships and expand business opportunities
- 4 to 6 years of renewable project development experience in Philippines
- Must be willing and able to travel domestically
- Comprehensive understanding of the regulatory, commercial, and legal aspects of Philippine project development
- Due to local and international structure of the position, Filipino and English fluency required
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired