|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
From Next Wave Partners we are looking for a Project Development Manager for a leading company in the photovoltaic sector.
- More than 5 years in renewables
- More than 3 years experience in in business development/prospection on the Spanish PV market
- More than 2 years in renewable project development covering several countries
- More than 2 years in PV projects development from land initial screening (business development) up-to RTB (project management). Up-to financial closing appreciated.
Education & hard skills
- Electrical engineering (or similar)
- Fluent level of English
- French and other languages appreciated (Spanish, Italian)
- Project management (PMP© will be appreciated)
- PVSyst, MS project, DWG industrial drawings tools to handle projects layouts (i.e. AutoCAD or other)
- Good understanding of REN project regulation in at least 2 European countries and methodology for analyzing new regulation
- Ability to run business models to evaluate P/E IRR sensitivities to various parameters
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work in an experimented and agile team
To support the strong growth of the company, they are structuring an activity to develop the projects and deploy the services and tools internationally. For this reason, they are looking for a Project development manager.
The international strategy consists of making the most of the group's know-how both for the adaptation of agriculture to climate change, including in particular dynamic agrivoltaism, and the development and management of photovoltaic and storage structures.
- Managing and leading all aspects of project development activities, including timing, budget and external expenses
- Prioritizing, coordinating, reviewing and tracking development deliverables with external consultants and internal teams if applicable
- Conducting analysis, and undertaking high-quality reporting session to management to enhance decisions
- Providing support for developing IT tool dedicated to development activities
- Type of projects
- PV + storage ground mounted ca
- DAV projects
- In the range of 3 to 6 countries in Europe and the Mediterranean Rim (EMENA region)
- Project management from initiating phase to ready-to-build (RTB) stage
- Competitive salary package (base salary + bonus included)
- Location: ideally Madrid, but remote working can be discussed for candidates living in other regions.
- Frequent travels to the projects will be required
- Additional benefits include medical insurance and flexible remuneration.
- Career plan and growth opportunities in a company that is achieving excellent results.
- Be part of a fast-growing company
Please attach your CV in English, thank you.
Job has Expired