One of the most active and successful international renewable energy developer is looking to hire Power Systems & Grid Connection Engineer’s to support the development of several Projects in the Australasia region.
Duties and responsibilities
Working within and managing a strong power systems team to oversee & rectify the connection & power system studies and issues necessary in order for projects to continue moving ahead on time.
- Recognized & relevant electrical degree or qualification
- Skills with the use of software such as (PSS/E, PSCAD, POWERFACTORY, etc) are a big bonus
- 3-5 years’ of experience on utility-scale projects
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Previous Renewable Energy project experience
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Zac Sherlock on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 9138 9861
EA Registration No.: 16S8303
EA License: R1981587