Our client is looking for a Senior HR Manager to be based in Japan for an international company in the renewable energy space. Strategising HR solutions with decision makers is key.
- Administration: Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems. Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices. Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Events Management: Take lead in all company-wide events management related to employees and the office facilities. Take leadership role in delivery of all Human Resources Functions for My client, the ROHQ and its portfolio companies operating in the Philippines.
- Talent Acquisition: recruit, select and orient high calibre positions for ROHQ, My client and its portfolio companies.
- Compensation & Benefits: Manage compensation and benefits. Keep abreast of employment legislation in the Philippines, conduct compliance checks and provide advice to senior management especially with regard to Employee Relations and Compensation & Benefits.
- Resource Planning: develop strategy and ongoing management of insourcing, outsourcing, and automating transactions.
- Performance Management: Drive the Performance Review Management across ROHQ, My client and its portfolio companies.
- Training: Consults and partners with line managers to develop and implement meaningful talent development programs. Employs training needs assessment tools and information as a source of planning and prioritizing course offerings. Identifies ways to utilize technology to improve training and efficiently deliver content around the organization.
- Organization Development: Coordinates with the line management and other stakeholders in addressing and improving organizational effectiveness of all My clients’ platforms. Identifies, designs, and facilitates the implementation of appropriate OD interventions and projects based on assessment results. Stays abreast of organization development best practices and research. Helps to identify, define, and build individual and organizational competencies for success in functional roles throughout the company.
- Employee Experience and Engagement: Ensure exceptional employee experience for all HR &
- Admin Operations: Lead activities and programs to promote employee engagement.
- Controls: Lead HR policy matters affecting manpower planning, recruitment and selection and performance review, maintaining programs for induction, training and development.
- People Reports & Analytics: Prepare people reports on a regular basis to help aid decision making and interventions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Limited travel required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated capacity to communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to develop relationships and trust throughout the organization, skilled in partnering with diverse groups and establishing credibility as a skilled business partner.
- Demonstrates a customer service mindset, ability to influence outcomes and results
- Strong analytical abilities, specifically in the areas of problem solving and developing creative solutions.
- Self-motivated with a drive for results
Applicants must possess the following:
At least 5-7 years managerial work experience in HR and Administration
Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Windows 10
- Commensurate to experience
- Discretionary cash bonuses based upon performance.
Please send your CV with your name and contact number to Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest!