A major integrated solar company who has one of the largest solar portfolios in the world; delivering more than 32 GW of solar modules worldwide. They are looking for a Head of Project Management to oversee pro-construction phase activities.
- Pre-construction activities with engineering, procurement, and construction
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date logs (RFI, Vendor/Subcontractor, Purchase Orders, Owner, etc., track responses and advise the Project Manager/s and Superintendent/s of the status of RFIs
- Produce and revise schedules including constructions and deliverables.
- Budget control profitability, and contract compliance.
- Create and maintain EPC contractors.
- 2+ years of experience managing infrastructure projects.
- Experience with analyzing project strategy & development.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Construction Management.
- English and Vietnamese required. (mandarin speaker a plus)
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Fletcher Kim at NextWave Partners:
Direct: +65 6340 1934
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1877723