|Posted:||28 days ago|
Title: Head of Business Development
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a highly prominent player in the development and operation of Renewable Energy Projects in Australia. They are new to the region but have already generated an operational portfolio of nearly 300MW in just 24 months. They are looking to appoint a Head of Business Development to create a strong pipeline of clean energy assets including Wind, Solar and Battery Storage.
- Using a strong understanding of the current Renewable Energy market, building their greenfield development pipeline in clean energy assets.
- Managing Acquisitions.
- Identify and nurture opportunities for Renewable Energy that align with company vision and objectives.
- Developing, maintaining and promoting business case for all development projects.
- Taking sites through feasibility studies using key contractors and internal resources.
- 5+ years working experience in the Renewable Energy sector.
- Deep understanding of the development process including site identification, permitting, grid connection and constraints analysis.
- Strong prioritization and risk management skills.
- Experience in securing land tenure.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- Above market rate salary package as well as short term incentive.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working arrangements available.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.