We are currently representing an established developer who due to growth and expansion in light of winning multiple new projects, are now looking to add a dynamic Grid Connection Manager to their team.
The developer operates in the Renewable Energy space and are therefore involved in multiple large-scale projects across Solar, Wind and Hydro disciplines.
The business will allow complete autonomy for the successful individual to come in and put their own stamp on managing the Grid Connection arm of the business, to be considered for the position you must be able to demonstrate the following skillsets and provide tangible examples of relevant experience:
- Capable of dealing with grid connection issues
- Experienced in dealing with NSP’s and AEMO (and many other stakeholders) and the very complex interfaces needed to deal with through the course of GPS negotiations
- R1 and generator registration experience
- Commissioning and R2 processes experience
- Full lifecycle project management skillset
- Ability to deal with EPC contractors and Engineering Design Consultancies
- Must be very articulate and a self-starter
- Must be flexible with travelling to different states within Australia from time to time
- Keen to grow and develop your skillset with an established developer that can offer a clear progression opportunity from the outset.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Jamie McMenemie at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +61 2 9098 4340
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1550272