|Posted:||15 days ago|
Global Category Manager - Mounting Structures (Solar)
NextWave Partners USA is exclusively working with a global renewable energy player, that is focussed on the development and management of solar energy and storage projects. Backed by a leading energy conglomerate, which provides a solid balance sheet.
The goal of the business is to achieve 25GWs by 2025 globally.
Therefore, this is a very exciting time for the business and this global hire will play a crucial role in achieving that goal. Global Category Manager will enable the senior leadership to make strategic decisions by providing market, product, competitor, and customer insights, and helping enable growth, profitability, and operational excellence.
- Global Category Manager will be responsible for providing intelligence on PV Mounting Structures (Tracker and Fixed) market and supply chain.
- Global Category Manager will be responsible for managing global Tracker and Fixed Structure Framework and Supply Agreements and ensure streamlined cost management including forward cost curve development and maintenance for key raw materials and final assembled systems.
- Global Category Manager will be responsible for developing and proposing category strategy for execution.
- Global Category Manager must have a proven track record in the renewable industry and have 8+ years in Sales, Operations, Global Sourcing, Procurement and Delivery of steel structures and electro-mechanical systems.
- Global Category Manager must have experience in supporting multi-functional projects in an international work environment with remote locations. Knowledge of Aerodynamics, Mechanics engineering, steel fabrication (formation, surface treatments), Civil Works, Global Steel markets (suppliers, value chain and technologies) is essential.
- Global Category Manager must have a Master's degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering. Ideally, have fluency in spoken and written English and any other foreign language like Mandarin, Spanish, French or German is a plus.
Reaching Out: For a confidential discussion, please send in your CV to Sana Anjum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +1 (929) 353-7160 (Direct Line).