|Posted:||15 days ago|
Title: WTG Package manager/風車マネージャー
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Nextwave is looking for professionals who possess the experience of Wind turbine selections and negotiations specifically in the wind turbine manufacturer or developers in Japan. This role will be working for the international/Japanese independent power producer of offshore wind in Japan.
Please note that this role requires Japanese language skills (all in write, read, and converse) at native level that you are able to follow the updated regulations which is published by Japanese ministries in Japanese.
- Lead wind turbine related activities for one or several offshore wind projects, at various phases of project maturity.
- Support early phase projects with anything related to wind turbines.
- Technical due diligence activities with suppliers and new technology, including assessment of design, certification process, manufacturing, delivery, installation, commissioning etc.
- Develop the procurement strategies, preparation of tender documents.
- Interact and coordinate with other internal/external parties.
- Relevant experience in wind or related sector such as the experience from wind project
- Business proficient level of written and spoken English and Japanese
- Knowledge, understanding and experience with/of WTG supplier market
- Ability to be proactive, work independently, deliver your own ideas and results, and perform high quality work within tight deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1653437 / Sayo Kiyama
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)