My client is a large international Renewable Energy IPP with an aggressive development campaign to establish a long-standing presence on the Brazilian market. They are seeking an experienced Commercialisation Manager to originate, negotiate and execute electricity sale structures with major electricity users in Brazil incorporating solar and storage solutions.
- Identifying and developing market opportunities with major energy users focusing on the Brazilian market;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses, energy usage and needs to develop a bespoke solution;
- Developing energy solutions for end-users based on all available regulatory frameworks (Distributed Generation, Free Market and Self-Production) with an initial focus on Distributed Generation;
- Secure an agreed target of MW of private wire solar PPA delivering the required returns each year;
- Undertaking sales forecasting & effective management of pipeline via CRM;
- Work with the legal department to negotiate heads of terms & Power Purchase Agreement contracts with clients;
- Liaise with the development team (land acquisitions) and other key departments within the company
- In-depth understanding of the Brazil energy market for major energy users;
- In-depth knowledge of the power market regulatory framework and in particular for Distributed Generation, Free Market, and Self-Production
- Existing relationship base with the procurement/finance departments of large corporates (C&I)
- Technical understanding of on-shore renewable energy systems and preferably some experience developing energy infrastructure projects.
- Experience in selling or procuring renewable energy-based electricity through the different frameworks
- Proven track record in selling large scale long term energy solutions within the commercial & industrial sector
- Confident and experienced presenting complex propositions at board level.
- Highly effective verbal and written communications skills both within and outside of the company;
- Accomplished at building relationships, negotiating and influencing decisions;
- Present yourself with integrity, credibility, and professionalism;
- Driver’s license;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Brazilian National
- Good Experience using CRM systems & MS office.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Louison Cassarino at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1933
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1875244