NextWave is working with a leading renewable energy developer who has a strong pipeline of projects in Vietnam and is looking for someone to manage their E&S department.
- Supporting ongoing implementation and continuous improvement of Environmental and Social Management System (ESMS).
- Ensure compliance with environmental and social policies, procedures and guidance especially to IFC Performance Standards, local legislation and best international practice.
- Stay up to date with environment and social trends within the utility sector
- Provide training and guidance to broader team on environment and social principles and standards.
- 7-10 years’ experience in ESG Management
- Excellent knowledge of Environmental and Social issues and conditions for Renewable Energy projects.
- Good knowledge of setting up and implementing environmental and social management systems.
- Technically proficient (Advanced) in Word, Excel, PowerPoint essential
- Proficiency in written and oral English language
- Fluency in either Vietnamese (for Vietnam based role)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713