NextWave Partners are currently exclusively engaged with a Greenfield utility-scale solar and solar + storage development company.
They develop projects throughout the US with a focus on the midwest. They are made up of a group of passionate individuals with significant industry experience and are looking to grow their team.
They are searching for a Development Manager to join the development team. As part of a small and dynamic development team, developers are expected to manage varying responsibilities as projects progress through the development process.
- Project Development: Under the general direction of the management team, establish the development strategy for utility-scale solar projects and drive all aspects of project development, including site prospecting and acquisition, site analysis, landowner relations, permitting, interconnection, business development, and community outreach.
- Project Management: Coordinate and collaborate with internal resources and third-party consultants to ensure project tasks are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Leadership and Management: Manage and direct junior developers to support project development across the portfolio.
- Manage Multiple Tasks Simultaneously: Develop and manage several projects at various stages of development, under tight deadlines and according to specific business plans.
- Prepare Quality Work Product: Prepare project documents, real estate agreements, reports, presentations, and other work product timely, completely, and accurately.
- Organization and Data Management: Organize, store, and transmit project information effectively using internal and external data management policies.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Project management, organizational, leadership, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and advocacy skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team and take the initiative to follow up as needed
- Ethical, professional, and respectful workplace manner
- Up to 70% of domestic travel
- Experience in the solar industry a plus, but not required
- Experience with geospatial tools, including ArcGIS and Google Earth
If you are interested in this role and feel you are a good fit, please reach out to Silas Mähner at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated Resume and if you are close to what our client is looking for, we will reach out to discuss further. (NOTE: candidates must be living in the US)