|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Development Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We have partnered with a leading developer of BESS and Solar Projects to identify an amitious Development Manager to help grow their project portfolio in the ANZ region. This will be a high growth opportunity perfect for a candidate who is seeking career advancement in their next move.
- Project management of the full project lifecycle.
- Working alongside the commercial team to provide technical inputs for financial models.
- Participate in any power purchase agreement tender submissions as directly related to the projects.
- Preparing Environmental Impact studies and Due Diligence statements.
- 5+ years experience in Renewable Energy Development.
- Proven track record of bringing Solar or BESS projects to Financial close.
- Deep understanding of planning and environmental impact studies.
- Experience in negotiating legal contracts with landowners.
Compensation & Benefits
- $180k - $200k Base + Bonus
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age
Job has Expired