|Posted:||19 days ago|
Title: Head / Director of Development (Japan)
Location: Tokyo, Japan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave is working with a global renewable energy company. They are a forefront of the renewable energy revolution, committed to powering a sustainable future. The company leverages decades of experience and expertise to drive innovation in solar energy. The company is looking to hire a Head of Development (Japan Head) to manage and lead BESS solar project execution and develop new & existing client relationship leverage the network you bring. This is a unique opportunity to shape the future of energy storage solutions and contribute to a sustainable, low-carbon future.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive development strategy for the BESS Solar Platform.
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure successful project implementation.
- Foster innovation in energy storage solutions to stay ahead in a dynamic industry.
- Establish and nurture key partnerships to drive the growth of the BESS portfolio.
- Native or fluent in Japanese, fluency in English is a must
- Strong network in the energy industry in Japan
- Ability to drive due diliguence, documentation and manage the process up until financial close
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on, business impact-oriented
- Have at least 8 - 10 years experience in solar or other renewable energy coverage in Japan
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.