|Posted:||4 months ago|
Data Analytics, Reporting and Processes Analyst Expert - Renewables Energies
Location: ideally Madrid
About Next Wave
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
You will join the Energy Management team of company, with the aim of taking part in the growth and development of the area:
- i) Being responsible for the optimization of the processes associated with the market operation control
- ii) Analyzing the evolution of each market in which the company participates (wholesale energy market, ancillary services, future markets etc.) in order to improve the definition and execution of strategies
iii) Reporting the business KPIs to measure, control and share with the rest of the company the activity of the unit business.
.- Main tasks
- Build up from scratch the Data Analytics, Reporting and Processes Department.
- Collaboration in the definition of tools, developments, and processes within the Energy Management area and implication with the rest of the areas of the company.
- Analysis of the evolution and trend of the market to improve the definition and execution of strategies.
- Assets performance and regulatory analysis to follow up the operational control and detect every opportunity that could appear for optimizing the revenues from assets.
- Translate developed analyses into aggregated and useful information for the company in the form of reporting.
- Collaboration in the process of calculating energy sales settlements, invoicing, and sending information to the rest of the company's stakeholders.
- Monitoring of legal regulations, changes in market rules and network operators' operating procedures.
- Any degree or engineering degree in the scientific-technical field accompanied by training or verifiable knowledge in the fields of the offer.
- At least, 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of the Iberian electricity market.
- Numerical affinity as well as analytical thinking.
- High operational and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in programming (python, matlab…) and familiarity with databases.
- Innovative and proactive character
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
Attractive salary package.
Additional benefits including bonus, premium health insurance, flexible remuneration, tickets restaurant and other benefits.
Career plan and real possibilities for growth.
Flexible start and finish times.
You will be able to participate in team building activities and green initiatives with society.
You will be part of a leading company in the sector.
An organization full of passionate people, with a deeply rooted culture of collaboration and care, driven by results.
Inclusive, flexible philosophy where every professional is valued and respected.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired