NextWave is working with a world-leading organisation who develops, own,s and operates Offshore Wind projects globally. They are looking to hire a Country Manager to lead the growth of the business in Korea and help them become one of the leading players in the country.
- Developing and executing Strategy of each project, offtake and investment opportunities in accordance to strategic targets and operational budget
- Managing existing projects including the project programme and budget responsibilities
- Identifying potential partnership opportunities with EPCs, Co-Developers, Off-takers etc.
- Assessment of M&A opportunities for brownfield projects in the country
- Identifying new projects for the organisation and subsequently taking the lead on the end to end development on each
- Working closely with project teams to ensure they are hitting the project milestones successfully
- Contributing heavily to the long term strategy of the business unit
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to cross collaborate when necessary
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 10 years’ global work experience
- Fluency in Korean and professional fluency in written and spoken English
- Prior experience developing, constructing and operating renewable energy projects in Korea
- Willingness to travel when necessary
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587