Corporate Secretarial Manager (Contractual)
|Posted:||12 months ago|
Title: Corporate Secretarial Manager (Contractual)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a renewable energy developer who's active within the South & Southeast Asian Solar market. Directly reporting to the Legal Counsel, this role will be responsible for providing company secretarial support for all company entities within the region. This is an 8-months contractual position with option to be extended, subject to management approval.
- Arrange and take minutes of meetings.
- Draft ad hoc resolutions requested by the company and in-house clients.
- Ensure annual compliance reporting, and other regulatory requirements are adhered and standardised across all entities.
- Ensure adherence with the Shareholders' Agreement, Constitution/ M&A and internal governance processes.
- Advise relevant stakeholders in their fiduciary and governance responsibilities by providing proper guidance on how to discharge them and update on ongoing company transactions.
- Lead entity incorporation, dissolution and liquidation, capital injections, corporate restructuring and assist in the approvals of inter-company loans as well as external debt financing.
- Maintain accuracy in entity's company documents, entity list, corporate structure, and other related documents.
- Liaise with external law firms and service providers as to work delivery, invoices, payment and prepare cost summary.
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience within an in-house MNC or company secretarial role.
- Graduate/Member of ICSA and/or Law Degree Holder.
- Good understanding and knowledge of compliance and statutory requirements for SEA countries preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired