NextWave Partners is working with an engineering consultancy who is currently managing the construction of a fuel supply plant being constructed in Asia. For that purpose, they’re looking for someone to join as a Construction Manager on behalf of the owner, to oversee the construction activities at site. A brief summary of the role includes:
Roles and responsibilities
- Ensure all project members and field supervision carry out work in a safe manner and follow all established safe work practices and policy.
- Ensure all construction activities are in compliance with the client’s procedures and internal policies & processes
- Manage and oversee all project activities
- Coordinate with the project team to ensure proper coordination of materials, equipment and tools
- Work closely with the project management team to ensure the project schedules and construction resources are efficiently managed
- Manage construction activities to ensure project budget goals are being met on a consistent basis
- Review operational processes and procedures to ensure alignment with client’s policies and procedures
- Provide feedback and solutions to constructability observations, environmental/access factors, and risk factors
- Serve as the lead construction representative during customer meetings
- Ensure clear and proper communication to all relevant stakeholders
- Experience working on oil and gas projects, preferably terminals and marine facilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field preferred
- At least 10 years of construction experience in relevant operations management, construction management, and/or craft supervision experience in similar facility construction, or equivalent combination of technical training and Operations Management experience.
- Thorough working knowledge and experience of all aspects of construction Experience with major projects preferred
- Experience with directly managing employee and equipment
- Able to travel for extended periods of time at various locations.
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713