|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the job
NextWave Partners is currently working with a leading International Solar PV Developer in their search for a Commercial Manager.
As part of the European Power Markets Team , this position will be essential to revenue generation and participation in European as ell as global power markets to uphold the organisations solar developments, supporting its commercial goals.
- Monitoring energy sales and Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) policy and regulation of utility/corporate markets; Tracking future developments of wholesale market regulation, ancillary services, design and metering, etc.
- Structuring/negotiation of PPAs; supporting bidding strategy and contract engagement; assure physical route to market to support virtual PPAs, minimising basis risk.
- Follow and understand the CFD and other RES auctions.
- Analyse and asses the pricing and contract terms of potential deal structures.
- Understand metering, data flows and other key aspects of dispatching and scheduling power and develop processes to support our activities in the market with relevant teams (ex. BD/ Battery Storage Manager)
- Managing the accreditation process for project environmental attributes.
- An understanding of fundamental drivers in the European power markets, European energy policy and regulation in relation to renewables and PPAs.
- Familiarity of power purchase agreements and other energy sales structures, RES auctions, environmental attributes, embedded benefits, etc.
- Knowledge of energy price risk management and hedging approaches.
Job has Expired