|Posted:||14 days ago|
Title: Commercial Manager
Location: Seoul, Korea
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a leading European renewable energy developer looking for a Commercial Manager to support commercial management of their projects in Korea.
- Support and lead commercial negotiations including commercial agreements, grid connection agreements, co-development agreements, lease agreements etc.
- Support early-stage development efforts such as evaluation and management of business case proposals
- Key stakeholder management including local govt liaison, lenders, JV partners etc. throughout the project lifecycle.
- Prior experience in managing large scale infrastructure or renewable energy projects preferred
- Familiar with the local project governance and has experience in carrying out negotiations with local authorities
- Able to work independently in managing key stakeholders
- Speak and write fluently in Korean and English as the roles requires interface with local govt officials and liaison with the HQ.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)