|Posted:||10 days ago|
About the job
NextWave Partners is currently working with a leading International Solar PV Developer in their search for a Commercial Engineering Manager as part of the Commercial Engineering Team.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Focusing on projects in Spain, as well as international developments, supporting the Project Development process (including Acquisitions), including the review of the Technical Due Diligence and other internal or external reports; Undertaking Yield Assessments; LCOE Optimisation Analysis for new Projects; Support the assessment of new technologies (modules, inverters, structures);
- Perform Technical Performance Analysis for existing projects;
- Basic Design support, including layouts and SLDs;
- Liasoning with international Technical Advisors
- Review EPC Contractor bids, reports, orders, etc for compliance with Owner's Requirements and EPC Contract appendices;
- Site visits to greenfield and sites under construction.
- Experience in the Solar PV industry; large-scale Solar PV plants in Spain.
- Knowledge of PV tech and components such as inverters and modules.
- Good knowledge of EPC / O&M contracts, including Technical Appendices;
- Experience with Energy Yield Assessment.
- Experience using simulation software including PVsyst (AutoCAD, ArcGIS or other Solar software is a plus);
- A industry network of TAs, investors, EPCs, third party labs, etc.
If this sounds like you and you would like to learn more then please apply here or submit your CV to email@example.com to find out more!