NextWave Partners is working with an International Renewable Energy Developer and IPP to identify a Commercial and Procurement Manager (Head of) to focus on their Solar and Storage projects across Australia.
They’re currently embarking on a big capital raise program over the next 3-5 years and are engaged in an exciting partnership to develop a number of battery storage projects, as such they are looking for someone to sit in a Commercial and Procurement Manager role that has a strong background in EPC Bid Management ideally for a developer but are equally open to someone from an EPC.
- Lead the bid process with EPC Companies for projects reaching the end of the development phase.
- Commercial procurement management - from finance/engineering background
- Manage relationships with existing suppliers
- Be the face of the IPP to external stakeholders
- Ideally a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Ideally 3+ years of experience with renewable energy projects.
- Clear and confident communicator.
- From a developer Or EPC with a solid understanding of contracts and management of the EPC bidding process.
- Able to negotiate EPC contracts.
This company has attracted some extremely high-level names recently and has exciting plans to build out a retail arm.
This is an urgent hire and the role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne and they are able to pay top quartile packages to secure the right individual.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Amber Cutting at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 9146 9948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R2090828