|about 1 month ago
Title: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Location: United States (West Coast Preferred)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate-Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are currently working with a cutting-edge developer of green chemical technology that is used in the process of creating batteries. They are seeking to fill a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to lead technological development. This position is critical for driving innovation in green chemical/material technology and environmental sustainability. The CTO will spearhead research and development efforts, focusing on the advancement of eco-friendly battery chemical/material alternatives.
- Lead the development of green chemical processes and materials, aligning with the company's mission of environmental sustainability.
- Oversee research and development in green chemistry, focusing on sustainable and efficient production methods.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure the integration of eco-friendly practices into all products and operations.
- Manage and grow the technology team, promoting a culture of innovation and forward-thinking.
- Align technological strategies with the company's business goals and objectives.
- Stay informed about emerging trends and advancements in green chemicals and materials.
- Direct the implementation of new technologies and systems within the company.
- Conduct technology risk assessments and management.
- Foster relationships with external research institutions and industry leaders in the field of green chemistry.
- Advanced degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Environmental Science, or a related field.
- Significant experience in green chemistry, sustainable materials, or related fields.
- Demonstrated leadership in managing technology teams and projects.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Deep understanding of current trends in sustainable chemical technologies.
- Experience in overseeing large-scale technological projects and budgets.
Compensation & Benefits
- Dependent upon experience
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Job has Expired