NextWave is working with a leading offshore wind organisation who is developing a large offshore wind project in Asia.
They are looking to hire an experienced and technically strong Wind Turbine Package Manager to lead the development, planning, and installation of the WTG Package.
- Interfacing seamlessly with the other Package Managers (Commercial and Technical) to ensure that the overall offshore wind development is successfully procured and delivered.
- Providing technical input and recommendations on procurement strategy for the relevant package to identify, tender and select equipment suppliers, EPC and O&M contractors for our projects;
- Managing and reviewing technical design development for the relevant package in the lead up to construction and in support of achieving all required permits and approvals;
- Providing relevant technical and commercial input into tender documentation; assessment & evaluation of proposals; commercial, technical, contractual negotiations; and final contract award.
- Overall project management during construction and forward planning of EPC Contractor activities for the relevant package
- Engaging in engineering reviews for the WTG package
- Overseeing the relevant package contractors during construction to ensure relevant quality plan procedures are being implemented and reported on accurately.
- Overseeing and managing work health and safety plan implementation to ensure standards are being met and accurately reported on
- Overseeing and managing environmental plan implementation
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving construction related issues as they arise
- Engaging with the operations and maintenance contractors and service providers to ensure seamless and handover and minimisation of interface issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical, electrical or civil engineering
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience with an energy developer, utility, or OEM in a similar role.
- Prior experience in Asia will be preferred
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587