My client is the leading independent developer of utility-scale wind and solar power plants. As part of their aggressive expansion in the Asia renewables market, they are looking to expand their team in the Philippines.
Summary of Role
My client is looking for a Wind Development Project Manager to manage the end-to-end Development of wind projects in the Philippines.
- Manage all stages of wind development including:
- land rights, permits, health and safety regulations
- Lender, developer and IPP key point of contact
- Analysis and due diligence of risk involvement and compliance
- Management and interaction with technical and commercial teams
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 8 years’ work experience.
- Project Management/Business Development experience.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Candidates should be comfortable presenting to management at all levels.
- Excellent managing internal and external resources with ease, taking a lead role at meetings, setting priorities and recording actions.
- Ability to use Microsoft software e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook is considered essential.
- Ability to use specialist software packages e.g. WindPro, ArcMap, WAsP, etc.
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Fletcher Kim at NextWave Partners:
Direct: +65 6340 1934
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1877723