NextWave Partners have been exclusively retained in order to assist a global engineering design consultancy who have has grown strongly in Victoria and right across Australia over the past decade.
They business have huge expansion plans over the next decade too and are therefore looking to replicate that growth in the Water Sector.
The existing Water team in place already have a fantastic presence in both Victoria and NSW with large program opportunities. The Victorian Water business is now seeking a leader who can take the business to the next level whilst utilising a team that has good winning work credentials and being able to deliver projects both within budget and on time.
The successful individual will be a member of the Victorian Executive team and also a part of the Australian Water Sector leadership team.
- Managing the Water team currently at 19 staff within Victoria with expected headcount to grow during 2020
- Manage overall commercial performance of the Victorian Water team including both project performance and delivery
- Deliver innovation and technical excellence
- Driving key client relationships at all times, utilising account leadership framework
- Improving WIN rates and project wins
- Promote collaboration and teamwork within Victoria and across Australia
- Oversee the Water Victoria Account Leader’s targets and responsibilities
- Degree in Engineering and/or Science
- Team leadership experience with a large scale business
- Operational experience preferred (experience in managing a team to profitable outcomes)
- Proven track record in client engagement with focus on winning work, preferably with local contacts within the Australian market
- Collaborative approach internally and externally
- Motivated to grow in the role whilst building a team and business
The company is looking for a committed and motivated leader who has the drive and determination to grow with the business. In exchange for this, our client is offering a fantastic
remuneration package, alongside clear progression opportunities outlined from the outset.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Jamie McMenemie at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +61 2 9098 4340
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1550272