|€130000 - €200000 per annum + 100% Bonus
|3 months ago
Overview of our Client we are hiring for:
An established independent global asset manager specialised in infrastructure investments.
The role is part of the project development division of group. One of the world's leading Solar PV and Battery Storage project development platforms with over 25 GW of projects under development globally.
EMEA is one of the sub-regions of the group which covers all activities in Europe, Middle-East and Africa. The EMEA region has headquarters in Spain and a team of +100 colleagues working from our offices in 7 countries.
We are recruiting an Equity Investment Vice-President to contribute to the growth of the company's equity investments. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team and to work in an entrepreneurial environment within a leading European fund manager, pioneer in infrastructure finance and with a strong focus on sustainability. The position can be based in Paris or London.
* Deal origination: Contribute to the sourcing of new investment opportunities; managing and maintaining relationships within the industry, including investment banks, due diligence providers, independent valuers, consultants and peer institutional investors
* Deal execution: Leading the due diligence and acquisition process for new investments including valuation analysis and financial modelling, preparing of the investment committee memorandum, working with legal, financial, tax and other external advisors
* Portfolio management: Monitoring and reporting performance of portfolio assets * Market research: Leading market and sector research and analysis, and provide updates on any insights or developments
* 6-8 years of professional experience including a minimum of 2 years on the buy-side ideally within a reputable infrastructure investment firm. Relevant experience can also include top Private Equity firm or Bulge Bracket/Elite Boutique M&A team or an Infrastructure advisory practice of a top tier international bank
* Working experience in the European infrastructure market
* Possess a demonstrated track record of relevant and successful deal execution in a competitive
* Strong quantitative/numerical skills - confirmed financial and operational modelling skills
* Team player, entrepreneurial character, self-starter approach and high commercial spirit
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Fluency in Spanish helpful, but not required. Additional European languages are a plus
* Strong academic track record from top-tier institutions
Job has Expired