|about 1 month ago
Title: Investment Director / Transaction Manager
Location: Rome / Hybrid / or Remote from anywhere in Italy
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Our client is a leading global renewable energy infrastructure (& Energy Transitions) investment firm who specialises in infrastructure and renewable energy investments globally. The firm is planning to further expand their presence across Europe and looking to hire a senior Investment professional to join their growing team in Rome.
This role will be responsible for deploying 250million Euros in the next 2 years and growing an Investment Team around them.
- Identify, evaluate, and structure renewable energy investment opportunities in the European market
- Build and review financial models and run sensitivities to support investment decisions
- Involved in due diligence, financial analysis, deal structuring, capital raising etc.
- Support commercial and contract negotiations
- Prepare and present investment memos/notes for investment committee
- Assess financial risk assessment of new capital investment projects, and proposing alternatives for optimisation and risk mitigation
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- 7-15 years of relevant working experience within the renewable energy / power / infrastructure / transition energy sector.
- Specific focus is Solar Investments in Italy is a strong requirement.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other relevant discipline. Master's or professional finance qualifications are an advantage.
- Prior experience in renewable energy, power or infrastructure investments needed.
- Strong financial modelling experience is a must.
- Strong analytical skills and transaction management experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Self-starter - able to work independently with minimal supervision
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired