|Posted:||26 days ago|
Title: Technical Project Development Manager - Renewable Energy
Location: Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, & Perth
About the Role
NextWave is working with a leader in the global renewables sector who are looking to hire an experienced and enthusiastic Technical Project Development Manager to work within their Australian Development team. You will be an integral part of the team, working across early, middle and late stage development projects.
- Deal with landowners, supporting negotiations and execution of licence, option, and easement agreements
- Engage with environmental consultants, legal teams and external service providers
- Engage with local, state and federal authorities assisting with environmental impact studies and permits for projects
- Assist with technical designs to support development of cost estimates, financial modelling and environmental permitting
- Preparation of project reports on progress, budget, schedule, issues, risk and opportunity
- Coordination of internal teams to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Travel to project sites and meetings
- Technical or engineering background with experience in project design, delivery and cost estimating
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Project Development
- Prior experience working on Renewables Projects in the Australia
- Bachelor's Degree or above in a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and organisational skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)